Wednesday, October 14, 2015

National Dessert Day

Happy National Dessert Day!



Today while I was in sewing class, my older sister, Ellie, texted me.  I could just hear her saying, in a frantic tone, "Sibling! Are you going to your last class?  You could drop me off at work and we could get desserts at kneaders before because it's NATIONAL DESSERT DAY!"




The Chocolate Dome, a family favorite


So naturally I dropped everything planned for the day, and we ran to the car.  After a quick call to my little sister Savanna, we all ended up at Kneaders, ordering half of the desserts in their store and bringing pumpkin bread home for mom.






Ellie couldn't help but shove that chocolate dipped pecan tart in her mouth. I don't blame her, definitely a favorite from these girls. 



After many runs to kneaders after school or during school (don't tell mom), we have their desserts down. Kneaders is one of our favorite places to eat.




So go call your sisters and find your favorite desserts to eat, cause it's National Dessert Day! What better excuse can you find to enjoy sweets with your siblings?
Have a lovely Wednesday!

5 comments:

  1. I want more and more articles and blogs please post soon such informative information.
    Treatment center Nashville

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this is quality based blogs along with other stuff.Georgia rehab

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whether somebody pursuit of his vital thing, hence he or she desires to be accessible that at length, hence that thing is maintained over here.
    Rehab Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice post, thanks for sharing great content

    ReplyDelete